Sometimes having allergies can be a blessing - not that I'm saying I like them. Just that, when I take the medicine it makes me really sleepy - so I actually sleep really well! Today I stayed home from work because I woke up with a splitting headache and sore throat. Now, I know I probably could have gone into work, but I felt so rotten that the thought of answering phones and dealing with rude people just didn't appeal to me. So - I stayed in bed all day, attempted to get rid of my headache, and watched t.v. I Love Lucy never fails to crack me up - that crazy redhead (do you think I'm biased?!) and Matlock is always a good "who done it" with an easy solve. Today reminded me of when I was in school and would stay home sick - I used to camp on the sofa in front of the television and watch all my favorite reruns - those were the good ol' days. :)
Tomorrow it is back to work, and boy am I glad its Friday. I have so much to get done before Sunday - Mother's Day cards, a tag book I'm making for someone to give to their mother. Not to mention HOUSEWORK! I'm tired of the cat hair and lack of food in the house. I suppose Saturday will be my shopping/cleaning day and I'll have to make my cards that evening. Ah well ...
I don't know anything today - not a darn thing! My mind is mush and I'm heading downstairs to make a hearty meal of rice with hamburger for my sweet husband who never complains about my lack of creativity in the kitchen.
Ciao~
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment