Okay - today I've been blog hopping and I have to say ... I've enjoyed myself entirely way too much. I'm a bit worried about my obsession of trying to catch glimpses into other people's lives. I'm wondering if this makes me a nosey person, or just curious.
I love reading entries written by every day average (or not so) people like myself - and they're better than most novels! Some blogs have had me laughing my butt off, like this one. In this blog I've met the most incredibly fun and happy family ever. The blog author shares fun family pictures, pictures from their travels, and funny little anticdotes from their every day life. I'll bet she has no idea she's someone's favorite blog author. :) There are some incredibly crafty people out there - which I love - and this person is one of my favorite! This blog's life has actually run its course and was ended. Then there are my all time favorites that I visit regularly - the ones I've linked to my own site. Every morning I check in to see whats going on in my cyber world - and it is comforting to see that others have done the same.
I love gazing through these internet windows into the lives of others. And, like a good book, when I read the very last entry I feel a little sad that the story has ended. It is my hope that others will read my blog and catch a glimpse of who I am.
Does anyone else enjoy the sport of blog hopping? If so, what unique and interesting people have you met?
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh you are just the sweetest :) thank you so much for linking to me and for all your kind words and comments. I don't have much time to look around tonight (it's after 4 am, still packing for the big move tomorrow) but I look forward to checking back in with your blog in a week or so.
and I am a mad blog-hopper. I have so many blogs that I read, that it would be impossible to link them all from my blog...and i think people would realize that i spend entirely too much time online. :)
good to "meet" you!
I'm a mad blog hopper, too! It's truly a sickness, I tell ya! But I do love looking into the lives of others--sort of like living through them! I do try to limit it to once a day though since I view so many blogs!
Thanks for posting on mine...now I know about yours. Do you think you can email me and tell me about the code for making a title bar? I'll be poking around looking for tutorials on photobars and blog templates today. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment