
Check out that sky!!

This beautiful gal is a real sweetie. Her name is Sugar Baby. She's a tiny little pony my parents adopted. She'd been abused by former owners and my dad brought her home to paradise ... a whole field of grass and a family who loves to feed her carrots, apples, and hay!

A stone church near my parent's house. I love it and wish we'd had our wedding here. The view is spectacular!

Close up of the door - my favorite part of the church ... besides the stones.

Corn Fields!!

Last night's sunset
I suppose that 40 minute drive is worth it!
My next goal is to snap a picture of that darn peacock ... he's up at the butt crack of dawn and far worse than any rooster I've ever heard!
2 comments:
Wow!! Beautiful. At first glance, that picture of the sunset almost looks like lightening. Enlighten me though..... Exactly what time is the butt-crack of dawn? I want to make sure I never meet it!
You are surrounded by such beauty! If I took shots of my surrounding for you, you'd see jammed freeways, a healthy dose of brown smoggy haze, and too much concrete. Thanks for sharing a dose of serenity!
Post a Comment