Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Funny Old Friend of Mine

Mr. Shel Silverstein (click here)

He made me smile (and sometimes cry) when I was young and he makes me smile now that I'm old ... oh how I love his books.

His prose turned my brother into a monkey for a school play ... I'll have to dig up that old photo and post it!!

I couldn't have asked for a better friend in the literary world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google and Microsoft both claim victory in court
The clich that no one wins in court but the lawyers was turned on its head yesterday when both Google and Microsoft claimed victory in their ongoing fight over former Redmond employee Kai-Fu Lee.
I recycle my old stuff here Véhicules maybe you should too

mindi11 said...

I totally love Shel Silverstein. Favorite. When we get our house, I'm decorating either the kids bathroom or the playroom in his artwork and poems :)

Anonymous said...

I love him! What was that little girls name???? Sara Cynthia Sylvia Stout (or something??) who would not take the garbage out..... Remember that one? : )

Judah said...

ok, um, I haven't read any o his books, I know UNBELIEVABLE!! guess I am going to have to now.