
Tonight Trev and I went out and grabbed a quick pizza for dinner, Tristen ate a lemon. Literally. After squeezing the lemon dry before putting it in his mouth, our little guy used those four sharp little teeth and bit off a hunk of lemon rind. Judging by the look on his face as it rolled around in his mouth, I don't think it tasted as good as it looked. Of course, that didn't stop him from putting the lemon back into his mouth.
The days are getting shorter and just beyond the heat of the day I can see the subtle signs of fall creeping up on us. Leaves are slowly losing their greenness, night arrives a little earlier, crickets are louder, the locust have arrived ... our late summer flowers are in bloom and the new school year has arrived. Time to whip out my apple cider scented candles. :)
Sweet dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment