Woo Hoo!!! It is finally FRIDAY!!! Trevor and I are leaving for my parent's house tonight and tomorrow I'm going to Angie's house to play in her craft "cave" (basement). I'm so excited I'll be doing something productive scrapwise. I feel like I haven't done much except the bare minimum, and even then I don't feel it is my best work. It is always nice to work with someone who inspires me to think creatively. Many of my friends are like me, trying to fit a few fun hours of scrapping or creating into the day. After a full day of work, trying to stay awake after 3:00 p.m., and fixing dinner, it is difficult to get into the creative frame of mind.
So - my scrap goal for tomorrow is to complete my Circle Junkies CJ layout on Secrets, and attempt to make the cards for next week's swap with Tara. If I'm extremely productive I might even make the "thank you" and "congratulations" cards for the office. I've been scouring my favorite site for motivation - can't wait to see how my journal entry turns out.
Right now though ... I'm trying to decide whether or not I need a mini iPod! :) Happy Friday!
ME
Friday, April 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment