I've grown fond of Diet Coke with the Lime flavor, but just as I've started liking it I can't find it anywhere! I had one Diet Coke with Lime that I refused to drink for a month. I was afraid if I drank it I wouldn't be able to find another to replace it. I carried it to and from work, in my backpack to a stamp and scrapbook convention, to my parents house. At my parent's house I thought about refrigerating it so it would be nice and cold by the next day, but I decided against it, fearing my dad would spot the beloved beverage in HIS refrigerator and lay claim to it. My beloved Diet Coke with Lime was gently placed back into my backpack for safe keeping. The next day, when I returned home, I placed it back into my refrigerator where I knew I would be the only person who would drink it. Sunday morning dawned beautiful and sunny. It was destined to be a warm afternoon and the perfect day for my Diet Coke. My parents came over for my dad's birthday lunch and my sister-in-law took drink orders...
Imagine my horror when my dad opened MY bottle of Diet Coke with Lime and drank the whole friggin thing! Oh Sad Day ... Happy Birthday dad!
Monday, April 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment