Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Okay - so I've been "working" all day - and I've managed to squeeze in a few minutes of blog time. I haven't been quite so diligent in my posting recently! I've been inspired by several other sites I've visited today - they are so much more informative and full of fun stuff! I should try to be more entertaining, even if it is only to entertain myself. :)

I finished a really good book this weekend - which I might add was a completely RELAXING weekend!! It was by Randy Alcorn, a Christian author that has an imagination I couldn't even pretend to have (haha). His books really make me think! So, the name of the book is "Deadline" and I highly recommend it.

I heard a new cd recently that was quickly put onto my "Must Have" list: Ben Fold "Songs For Silverman". AWESOME piano and singing - reminds me of Elvis Costello. Very cool, laid back kind of music. Hmmm ... I wonder if it would sound good on that pink iPod mini I've been eyeballing?!

Here are some other things I know: I LOVE El Rodeo taco salads, I really miss my Starbucks - this place has to get one ... and SOON! I can't stand rude people on the phone who treat me like I'm a nobody. My husband is the best thing that has happened to me. I need to finish my Bible Study. This weekend we're going to visit some friends I haven't seen in years!!

Check back later - maybe something will have inspired me.

No comments: