*Sigh* Whenever I would get wrapped up in wanting things I couldn't afford my mom used to (and still does on occassion) tell me "Heather, you have the 'I wants.' " This sickness only arises when one doesn't have the money to buy what one wants, so therein lies the problem with having the "I wants." If you happen to catch this illness, do NOT go window shopping, surf your favorite internet stores, look through pretty catalogs, or even THINK about rearranging or fixing up your house. That being said ... Today, I have the "I wants," and I didn't take my own advice. Silly me, I went to Pottery Barn online (of all places!) and found so many cute little items I could use in my home to turn it into the house I envision it to be ... one day ... in the future ... way into the future ...
Then, I went to my favorite scrapbook store that is having a sale ... it was torture! But I didn't stop there - I went to another favorite spot of mine. Williams-Sonoma. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just sadistic and enjoy the agony of exposing myself to things I can't have. I have plans to venture onto Amazon - that will really do me in!
But then again, a girl can dream ... can't she? So, for now I guess I have to just keep adding to my wish list (which, by the way, is linked to this site!) and hope that one day I'll receive at least some of these items as gifts. I'd really like that pink iPod!
What I know this morning: Not much!
Ciao~
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment