Monday, May 02, 2005

Monet I'm not!

I missed Tenika's first challenge posted on 2Peas, so I decided to go ahead and do the challenge after the fact. It was FUN! Had to paint a picture on artpad and then post it to our blog. I think I'm a creative genius! :) Not really, but considering I've never painted with a mouse and curser before, I didn't do too bad. Do you think? Judge for yourself - here is my first attempt at mouse painting . Ya gotta love these types of diversions from a hard day's work.

Some things I know: I absolutely MUST have my strong morning coffee - or everyone around me suffers. My kitties and puppies sure did miss us this weekend. I love coming home after a trip - I always appreciate my own home more ... even if I did have a good trip. I am proud of my husband for serving in the military - I don't often say that to him. It is always good to set aside time to keep in touch with your friends. Lifelong friends are the best kind. Pink and Black make an awesome card or layout. People don't use words like "bamboozled" and "plethora" often enough. Aren't they fun words?!

Yibbidy Yibbidy Yibbidy ... that's all Folks!

Ciao~


No comments: