Friday, September 30, 2005

Conversation with a Six Year Old

The following is the entire conversation I had with the birthday boy last night:

Me: "Hi Adam, are you having a good birthday? How come you haven't talked to me tonight?"

Adam: "Well, YOU didn't even buy me a present."

Me: "How do you know we didn't buy you a present?"

Adam: "Umm .... did you bring me the tinker toys?"

Me: "No, your grandma and grandpa bought you the tinker toys."

Adam: "Did you bring me anything?"

Me: "Nope. We didn't."

*** We never made it to the Wal Mart aisle before his birthday, which I think is actually on Saturday, so we're getting him a little something this weekend and giving it to him at church on Sunday. ***

2 comments:

Judah said...

KIDS!! Somehow that does not surprise me that he said that.
So did you have fun at Chuck E Cheese? I love skee ball!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny!