Today is a special (BIRTH) day. One of my little friends is turning 6 today! Adam, who is one of a few very special guys in my life, is having a small birthday gathering at Chuck-E-Cheese this evening and we're going to drop by to celebrate with him and his family. Last year we bought him a remote controlled truck (Toyota!!) and he loved it, but this year I'm stumped. I guess I need to take Trevor to the toy section at Wally World and see what catches his eye (he's the one who found last year's gift.)
Also, a gal from my Circle Journal group has started a blog! Welcome to the world of Blogging Shannon! I've mentioned my CJ group before, but it is worthy of mentioning again. We are a group of 12 ladies all across the US who have spent the last 7 months getting to know one another through our journals. It is an awesome group and we've enjoyed ourselves so much that many of us have signed up for a second round! I just completed a layout in Shannon's journal - Simple Pleasures. Shannon - I know you are going to love your journal when it is returned to you next March. :)
In other news - my aunt is coming to town this weekend and I'm going to spend some quality family time with her and my parents. I lived with my aunt, uncle and grandmother for about 7 years (total) when I was in Northern VA, and my aunt is like a second mother to me (but she doesn't even compare to my MOMMY!!). She is my mom's older sister - 15 years difference between the two of them! Whew ... what the heck was grandma thinking?! :) Anyway - fall craft fairs and art festivals are all over the place down here so I think we'll be hitting one or two small towns to participate in the festivities.
Happy Thursday everyone!
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey girl!! Tell Adam I said Happy Birthday!!
LIKE YOUR NEW DESIGN!
HOW WAS THE B.DAY PARTY?
Post a Comment