This is my friend, Michelle, from New Orleans. She is holding spoiled puppy #1, Bear:

This is a close up of Bear, isn't he a handsome fella?

Spoiled puppy #2 is Kai. She is a sweetie and quite the protector. Every time Trevor enters or leaves the house (or a room for that matter) she barks at him. I think it is her way of letting him know if he sits down he'll need to pet her and if he's leaving she's mad he won't be petting her. Trevor just doesn't understand dog speak like I do. hehehe

Finally, this is my mom enjoying one of my famous cups of coffee. I started snapping pictures of her in hopes of getting one of those horrible shots we seem to take every year at Christmas (mom, you know the one!!), but instead I ended up with these. Very rarely do I see a grin this big on my mom's face. Thats how I know she's enjoying her cup of coffee! :)

So - as I'm madly snapping pictures of my mom she says to me "you're not really taking pictures are you? You can't be, you'd be wasting all that film ..." I assured her my DRebel was indeed capturing her image and storing it on the memory card, not FILM! Eventually she became annoyed with my incessant picture taking and turned her head as if to say "you can't take my picture NOW!" Well, mom, "yes I can!" :)

Tomorrow Michelle is off to Costa Rica to see her mom and dad, the white wonders will remain at our house. Tomorrow afternoon my mom and I are going to brush up on our nonexistant weaving skills. Happy Friday to you all ... enjoy the weekend.
ciao!
3 comments:
Ahhhhhh.... they are cute!! So's your mom!! Hi mommy!! : )
hey!! Love the blog!! Teach me!! I am so not blog smart!! How cna I add alink to your cool blog to my blog?
April
Sweet puppies! I love the photo of your mom smiling...great shot.
Post a Comment