Monday, January 23, 2006

I've been tagged - so I guess I'm it!

I've been tagged by my buddy Shannon - she obviously thinks I need something to write about (other than my 3 thumbs!!) :) So, here goes:

Four jobs I've had

1) Pizza maker in the deli of Giant Food Stores
2) Taco Bell food preparer, drive thru gal, and food prep worker. I absolutely loved this job - when I was 16!!
3) Dental Assistant - lasted all of 6 months before I determined I just couldn't look into one more nasty hygiene challanged mouth and wrestle some small kid into a chair.
4) Legal Secretary/Paralegal - the love of my career life.

Four movies you would watch over and over:

1) Hope Floats
2) Sleepless in Seattle
3) When Harry Met Sally
4) National Lampoon's Griswald Family Christmas - this movie cracks me up!!

Four places you have lived:

1) Bethesda, Maryland
2) Arlington, VA
3) Altamonte Springs, FL
4) Roanoke, VA

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1) CSI Miami
2) CSI NY
3) CSI Las Vegas
4) Food Network from 11:30 - 1:30


Four places you have been on vacation:

1) Florida
2) South Dakota
3) Tennessee
4) New Orleans, LA


Four websites I visit daily:

1) My blog
2) Other blogs
3) 2 Peas
4) Foxnews.com

Four of my favorite foods:

1) Rice
2) Chocolate Chip cookies
3) COFFEE - and yes, I consider that a food since I survive in the mornings on coffee alone. :)
4) Chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) On vacation somewhere exotic and exciting
2) In bed
3) New Orleans
4) Exactly where I am now - sitting on the sofa next to my honey with my kitties laying next to me - Life is fine!

Four Bloggers you are tagging:

1) April - she always gets me with the "getting to know you" e-mails, so I'm getting her via blog! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok missy, you got me!! hehehe!! This looks like fun!