Without further ado ... We found out we're having a BOY!! WOO HOO!! I kept praying that we'd have our boy, especially since I was afraid that if we had a girl Trevor might want to try again for a boy. Can't imagine being in my 40's trying to deal with an infant. :) But mainly, we both just really want a son. I can't wait to see Trevor taking him outside to play, teaching him all his hunting knowledge, sharing his love of the outdoors. Trev is going to make a great daddy.
The sonogram was so neat. We could see baby Beyer in there moving around, putting his hands in front of his face (seemed to be a bit camera shy), sucking on his lower lip ... and we saw all the important things like his perfectly healthy heat, his brain that is developing as it should, his bladder and his diaphram, his spine, his 10 fingers and 10 toes, two cute feet crossed at the ankles. Unfortunately we couldn't view his face because of his hand, but we know there are two eyes, a nose and a mouth. All as God intended. :)
Anyway, here are a couple of our latest sonogram pictures - sorry they're so big, I can't figure out my scanner settings yet. blah!

and:

Have a great evening and I'll update again soon.
HMB
2 comments:
How exciting! We are so happy for you guys! Boys are great.
Congratulations!!!! so so exciting! i hope to find out soon too (my due date has been moved up a little, so i'm between 18-19 weeks right now)
Post a Comment