Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Baby Pics

As promised SOOOO long ago here are the first two sonograms of Baby B - a.k.a. "the cashew"


This is the cashew at a mere 8 wks old. Can you see the resemblance to his Uncle Mr. Peanut?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is the cashew at 12 weeks old. It is growing arms and tiny little barely visible feet (look to the right).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In case you have no clue what you're looking at, nor can you figure out the top from the bottom, no worries. I had to get the nurse to explain to me what I was looking at. The largest part of the blob is the head - at 12 weeks it is a little easier to distinguish. And the antlers at 12 weeks are actually arms. :)

My next sonogram should reveal a much more pleasant looking being with body parts that look more human than alien. Until then, I just have to believe that the kid is good looking and talented - like his daddy!

HMB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom is good looking and talented too.

Judah said...

so cute, so cute

Anonymous said...

Oh, GAWD, I am SO happy for you !!! Congrats !!