Time is flying by!! I'm amazed that it has already been 2 weeks since little Tristen joined our lives. I only have 6 more weeks at home with him before I have to return to work. Trying to get him on a feeding schedule and learn what he wants when he cries. Its hard work being a mommy!! Trev loves holding him and he helps with the diaper changes. He's a huge help and I love watching the two of them together. I know that once Tristen is a little older/bigger and doesn't have to feed every 2 hours, the two of them will be having great times together.
Tristen and I went on our first outing alone on Monday. We drove to my parent's house and picked up my mom. While we were there papa fed and burped Tristen and held him for a bit. Afterward we went to several stores and then home. It took me three hours to get out of the house that morning. I thought it would be much easier. Sigh. I'll have to work on that a bit before going back to work! Yesterday we spent the day waiting for the Sears repair man to come out and look at our freezer. So it was a very low key day and I appreciated that! Trevor was able to hunt for a while and we all spent the evening watching "My Super Ex Girlfriend". It was cute, but not as cute as I thought it would be.
I'll post some pictures later today - after I download them from my memory card. Until then - have a wonderful day!!
H
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather, Congratulations to you and Travis. Tristen is beautiful. Saw Jennifer this morning and excited about her babysitting for you. So happy to hear you are doing well and hope all 3 of you have a blessed Christmas and New Years. See you in February!
Post a Comment