Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Guys



Picture from this afternoon. We made it to church in time to hear the sermon and listen to the youth band play afterward - it was so good to be back!! I didn't realize it has been 3 weeks since we last attended a service! We had Tristen all dressed up in his camouflage outfit and he looked soooo cute - we came home and I was going to take some pictures of Trev holding the little guy and he chose that moment to let loose with an explosive BM - how much poop can one tiny baby have?! Anyway, we opted to take a picture of him in this cute blue and red outfit instead.

I think this picture is worthy of framing. Now if I could just make it to the store to print some pictures!

Tristen's asleep so I'm going to take advantage of his slumber and try to grab some zzzz's for myself.

BTW: This person and I found out we were pregnant around the same time and as it turns out we gave birth on the same day and our boys were born only 7 minutes apart. Isn't that cool?! I have never met her, but I know I would enjoy her company if we lived closer together. Congratulations Mindi - I know you and your sweet family are going to enjoy Ezra so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a precious photo! definitely frame it!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo!! YEs frame it!! That is a keeper!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, that is a very cute photo! He looks all tuckered out though, that poop must have taken a lot out of him, literaly! Hee hee : )