Thursday, December 07, 2006

Special Announcement

Trevor and I are excited to announce the arrival of our baby boy! Tristen James Beyer was born on Tuesday, December 5th at 12:28 p.m. After a full night of labor and three hours of active labor, our "little guy" arrived weighing in at 7 lbs 13.5 ozs. and 21 inches long. Of course we think he is absolutely beautiful! Here are a few pictures of his first two days in the world.

Mommy looking especially lovely (still in a state of shock) and exhausted



The proud daddy - equally exhausted and excited.



Just a quick shot of Tristen in his "crib" at the hospital



And last, but not least, a picture of our "adopted son" CJ holding his new baby brother. CJ has been a huge part of our lives since we moved to Roanoke and considers us his second set of parents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congratulations! He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I see teh resembelance between Tristen and CJ, haha

Karin said...

Dear Heather,

I am so, so soooo happy for you! Tristen is amazing and beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

Hugs from Florida,
Karin