Monday, December 04, 2006

Yeah - I can post pictures again!!

Blogger was acting strange all weekend and I really wanted to post some pictures. Now that I can post the pictures I don't want to share them yet. :) Trevor is busy working on the baby room and I can't wait to see what it looks like all painted and put together. Therefore, I will do before and after shots of the room when he gets done.

Until then, isn't this a cute picture? It is Baron, our youngest Rottie, hanging out on an old log. He laid there for the longest time, basking in the sunshine as happy as any well-loved dog can be.


(Click on the picture for a better view)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so comfy.

Anonymous said...

Can he scooch over and make room for me? : )

Anonymous said...

CONGRADS MS HEATHER, WELCOME TO THE WORLD TRISTEN!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Tristen is beautiful!! Wait, is that not manly? He is handsome!!