Went to the lactation specialist today to check in on Tristen's weight and eating habits. He is doing very good. He's gained just over 3 ozs. since coming home and his jaundice is just about gone. The lactation specialist was pleased with our little guy.
Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend. Enjoy!
5 comments:
too cute!!
will you be able to make it to the party on saturday
Awwww. Tristen is SO! cute!. I hope i will be able to see him soon. =]
You both did very good!! He is a fine looking baby. Congratulations to the new addition.
Lynn :-)
He is such a handsome little guy!
He is so darn cute!! I can't figure out who he looks like more, there's something about his face that reminds me of you, but the dark hair makes him look like Trevor. I can't wait to meet him!!!! How are you guys doing? Give him a big ole kiss from his auntie! Love ya!
Post a Comment