We're trying to get settled into our new roles and figure out a schedule. Right now everything revolves around Tristen's feedings and diaper changes. When he sleeps we run around and try to get stuff done. I'm so glad Trevor has been able to spend some extra time around the house with me - he's been working day shifts, which is very nice. I'm sure once the scariness wears off I'll be fine, but for now I'm very nervous being home by myself with such a tiny baby. He is so good, not very fussy at all (except for those darn diaper changes!!). We are still only getting about 2 hour blocks of sleep at night and then he wants to be fed. Hopefully that will change in a few more weeks. Until then, I guess I need to become a night owl again.
Here are a couple of new pictures from the past two days. Jack, my yellow cat, loves Tristen's Moses basket. If Tristen isn't in it then Jack will move in and make himself at home. Last night he did just that so we decided to see what he would do with Tristen sharing the basket (supervised of course!!). Jack soon jumped out of the basket and left it for Tristen.
The rest of the pictures are of all the "kids" taking their cat naps this afternoon.
4 comments:
I can't get over how cute he is!
that is funny. It is amazing how alike Jack and Shadow are, and Cleo and Zoe are.
so can I sign up to bring you a meal?
He looks like he's going to start talking! He looks so alert in that picture! So cute!!! : )
Gosh, Heather, in the 3rd picture Tristen doesn't look newborn at all. He almost looks like he's trying to smile. Amazing! What a cutie. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment