And our household is finally returning to something more like "normal." Trevor finished working on Tristen's room and we've set up the crib and moved the dresser in so it can be filled with tiny little pieces of Tristen clothing. The living room is no longer where we're camping out - the furniture has been returned to their proper places and we've relocated to our bedroom. It feels good to sleep in our own bed!! Granted the one and only bathroom is downstairs, but I think I'd rather run downstairs than have to run back and forth between our room and the living room looking for baby items.
Tristen had a rough sleeping night last night. I think his stomach was bothering him because whenever he would wake up to nurse his little belly would rumble. It was frustrating because he wouldn't settle down, but I felt really bad for him. Finally he fell asleep and slept for about 3 hours straight and woke up less cranky. I've figured out the secret to make him poop - stick him in the vibrating bouncy seat for about 10 minutes and he's good to go! I don't know if I mentioned he was a little slow in the pooping category and we were a little afraid we'd have to do something drastic. Well, that problem has definitely been fixed! :)
Anyway - today's picture is of the nursery. Ignore the messiness going on in the background rooms - just focus on the important stuff, like the fine job Trevor did texturing and painting the ceiling and walls and making Tristen's room look awesome. Thanks Daddy, we love you so much!!
4 comments:
i figured out how to comment. the problem is with beta blogger, so i guess i can't comment without a google account, or anonymously. i have to choose "other" as an identity and comment that way. boring, i know, i just wanted you to know in case anybody else was having problems.
so anyway....i LOVE the color you chose for Tristen's room, it matches the bedding so well. is that his little stocking on the rocking chair? i'm so excited the babies made it in time for christmas, aren't you? :)
Love the room.
Mikayla had problems in the BM department, we tried it all.
Thanks for sending the link to your blog. It was fun to look back over the months of your pregnancy. You were such a pretty pregnant lady!!
Tristen is absolutely beautiful. And you're right. He looks like Trevor.
I can't wait to see you in January. I'm checking to see if you mom wants to come, too. It'll be just like the old days...BTW, I enjoyed the way-back pix on your earlier entries. I remember when...
Lisa
he looks like trevor but I think he has heather's nose
Post a Comment