Monday, January 08, 2007

and then there are days like this ..



Q: Why does Tristen look so unhappy at 7:00 a.m.?

a. he lost his pacie
b. he is hungry
c. he has a wet diaper
d. he has a poopy diaper
e. he is cold
f. he doesn't like his outfit

ANSWER: None of the above. I just wasn't moving fast enough for him this morning and he wasn't happy about sitting in his swing.

ARGH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He is so adorable (even with such a face)! I can't believe how much he looks like Trevor. This is Erica Allen, by the way, and you can check out our blog at www.eriallen.blogspot.com. I just wanted to say congrats, you are so blessed. And you will be sleeping through the night before you know it. Hang in there, it really does get better!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Heif!! I can't believe how big he's getting!!!! Erica's right, he is adorable, even when crying! : ) (ofcourse, that's easy for me to say, there's no audio on your blog! Hee hee) I love his hair, looks like you styled it, that little cow lick in the front is so darn cute. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!! This to shall pass and before you knwo it you will forget all teh sleepless nights, all the times of sheer confusions and uncertainity!