Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blurry Little Smile


Sorry for the blurry picture, but I had to snap quickly just to capture this little bit of a smile! He's got a great toothless grin ... he just smiles when I don't have the camera in front of my face.

It is finally doing something wintery outside - rainy/sleet/snow kind of stuff. It won't amount to much, but it is nice to see a little winter weather before springs honors us with her presence!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Judah said...

Would like to see some actual snow though.

Anonymous said...

Heather:

It's Blanche here. I had no idea I could post a comment to your blog. I have been following Tristen's little adventure over the past few weeks and he is absolutely beautiful.

*Don't know if Jen told you, she probably did. I am working for Scott and Bryan. When you return to work, I'll be down where you are.

Enjoy your time with Tristen. He is absolutely beautiful! By the way, you are glowing in your pictures! A new Mom! Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

I loooooove this picture!!!!!!! He's soooo beautiful, I just want to eat him up! : )
Give him lots of kisses from his Auntie.