Sunday, January 28, 2007

Baby Faces





Just a couple of pictures I took last night when Tristen was making sweet faces at me. The first one is his Trevor face. If you know Trev then you will agree with me on this. It is one of the cutest "Mini Trev" things he does.

Tristen changes so much every day. I have one more week to enjoy being home with him full time and then it is back to work. I'll be sad for our time together to end, but it is something I'll just have to deal with. I'm just so glad to have a good friend/caregiver to take care of him while I'm working. I'm sure I'll be a mess for a few days/weeks - Jennifer, don't take it personally! :)

Hope you all enjoy the pics. Will post again soon.

Love,
Trevor, Heather and Tristen

4 comments:

mindi11 said...

he is so adorable! sweet sweet faces. i hope your transition back to work goes so smoothly.

Judah said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!! Love the photos!!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!! He looks like such a happy baby. I'll be praying for you when you go back to work! : )
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, doesn't his smile just melt your heart? He's a looker, Heath. Good work! Ha, ha! I can't wait to start watching him next week. I will do my best to make your transition as easy as possible. You're a great mom!