Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Holy Cow - 2007 is here ... can you believe it?

This has been an eventful year for our household. From new jobs to spending most of the year pregnant and finally the arrival of our little Tristen. So many things in between as well. Definitely a year worth remembering, but one I'm glad to have behind us. New Years Eve/Day is a bittersweet holiday for me, it never goes as planned. Even when we don't make the big plans, things still never seem to work out right. This year was low key, just a couple of friends over for the evening and as it turns out - babies aren't really into the New Year celebration. We ended the evening with two fussy babies and way too many left overs. It was fun while it lasted though. :)



Here is a cute little picture of Tristen getting a bath (edited from the original XXX version of the picture). That look of surprise lasted pretty much the entire bath time. He's really growing and changing right before our eyes. He is almost 4 weeks old - I have another month left before returning to work. I know it is going to pass just as quickly as these last 4 weeks - hopefully with more sleep! :)

Happy New Year everyone. From our house to yours we wish you a blessed 2007 filled with happiness.

Love,
The Beyers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Keep the photos coming@

Anonymous said...

What a funny photo!! Happy New Year to you too!!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! I am so excited to finally see Tristen. He is absolutely beautiful. I am sure you both know how blessed you are. Isn't it just wonderful!! Enjoy this, as I'm sure you are! Just reading your writing Heather, brings me back to remembering Gavin's wonderful first year! God does bless us in so many ways! I cannot wait to meet Tristen face to face & hold & kiss him.

Maybe next time you all are in the area you'll call me to meet you somewhere & I can do the same.

I am very happy for you & your lovely family. Give Honey & Roger my love. I miss you all very much & how close I thought we used to be. I am glad to hear everyone is doing well. Life is a journey, isn't it. Funny all the things we learn on the way.

Love, Monica