Last night our little guy tried out a new bathing gadget that was recommended by Jennifer - the beloved friend and all knowing babysitter. :) It made bath time 100 times easier and is by far the cheapest gadget I've purchased yet. Tristen sat still in the big bathtub and actually enjoyed his bath. Afterward we wrapped him up in this sweet hooded towel our friend Amy made for him. He looked so sweet I couldn't resist taking 20 pictures of him.


This evening our friends Aubs and Mitchie stopped by and visited with us. It was great to see them and catch up on life. Here is a sweet shot of Aubs making a new little friend...
Well, I'm off to take care of the kid. Will update again soon.
xoxoxo
1 comment:
okay, spill it. what's the new bathing gadget?? :)
your little bear is a cutie!!
Post a Comment