Here are a couple of pictures so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.
I also have a super duper baby bathtub with a mesh hammock for infants that converts to a regular baby tub - it is HORRIBLE!! I wanted it so bad and of course it is the one thing I can do without. I love the little toys that came with it though and I don't want the people who bought it for me to think I'm ungrateful ... I loved it and thought it would be very cool. Instead the bath sponge in the shape of a bear and this bath hammock are the cheapest items you can find and they work the best.
Hope this helps!
H
3 comments:
i forgot about this thing! i had one with julian, but threw it out (since i thought he was my last baby ;) )
i'm still bathing ezra in the sink, but he is getting WAY too big for that thing. i'm going to have to run to the store soon for our little move into the BIG bathtub :)
You're cracking me up! I'm happy this has worked out so well for you. Bathtime should be fun for mom and baby. Enjoy it!
Sorry, for some reason I came up as anonymous. It's me.... Jen!
Post a Comment