Saturday, March 10, 2007

Family

Last weekend we went to North Carolina to visit Trevor's mom and dad. His mom had been in the hospital after suffering two heart attacks. The first happened while she was at work and the second one happened when she was doing the stress test. We were able to drive down last Sunday to visit with her and with the rest of the family who were around. It was a very nice, but exhausting, day. We left after church and didn't get home until almost 10:00!

Here are a few pictures from our adventure in North Carolina:



Grandma Ann spending some time with Tristen - I wish the picture was better but I took it in bad lighting. I should have known better! Sorry Grandma Ann!



Cousins Shawna (older)and Adison



Uncle Brandon



Grandpa Roger - he liked looking at Tristen




and finally, I thought this was a cute picture of Trevor and his brother Brandon - this is one of the first pictures I've gotten of the two of them in a long time.

It was really nice seeing everyone and introducing Tristen to his cousins, aunts and uncle. It was his first trip out of state too! :)

This morning is the first morning of daylight savings time. It is a beautiful sunshiney day and I'm looking forward to getting the house cleaned, opening some windows and doors and letting the fresh air in to clean out the house. It is supposed to get up to the mid 60's!! I'm SOOOO looking forward to spring. Jennifer and I have decided that when the weather gets warmer we're going to start walking some in the evenings. She'll push Ben and Grant in her big ol double stroller (that thing is awesome!) and I'll push Tristen. She lives near a park and is also in a good walking neighborhood. Looking forward to that!

Well, I'll update again next week. Tristen finally woke up and he's HUNGRY!

Love,
H

No comments: