Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Blessing of Asher

**See my previous post first!**

Two weekends ago I had the opportunity to attend a Beth Moore conference with my mom and some other ladies. It was in Boone, NC. It was incredible. The conference, the beautiful mountains of NC ... the weather. Trevor stayed home with Tristen and I had the weekend to myself. I missed my guys so much, but it was an incredible time at the conference. Beth Moore truly inspires me and was a huge breath of fresh air to me. Here is the link to the Lifeway recap of the event. The conference was based on Moses' blessing over the 12 tribes of Israel, specifically the Tribe of Asher. The blessing, below, is what we carried home with us when we left Boone. It is a blessing I am now speaking over my family. I have no doubt that there is great power behind these words, and I don't take them lightly.

So, dear family and friends, in this blog I am also praying the Blessing of Asher over each of you.

May you be favored
By many brothers and sisters
May your feet be soaked
With the oil of your anointing
May the bolts of your gates
Stand firm when you're battered
May God give you strength
To equal your days

So go ahead and feel
The happiness of forgiveness
The happiness of giving
The happiness of trusting
And one glorious day
You will enter in
To your Master's happiness
For all of eternity

Go forth from this place
And let people around you
Rise up and call you happy!

Now go and be happy. And if you ever want to know the full meaning behind this blessing - give me a call!! :)

No comments: