Reminds me of this picture from February ...
Tristen is officially 7 months old this week. He has a second tooth now and judging by his temperment, I'd say he has a few more on the way. Motrin is our friend these days. For the most part (minus the teeth stuff) he is a happy little guy. He has an awesome smile for just about everyone he meets, even when he's tired. He is talking more (dadadadada) and loves animals. Animal tails especially. Sam and Baron are lucky their tails are docked, the cats ... now they really need to worry!
Trevor and I just love every minute with Tristen. Feeding him, snuggling with him, playing with him. Tristen loves it when Trev tickles him and "chews" on his stomach. He laughs and laughs with this belly laugh that cracks us up. He also loves being held upside down. Don't know what the turn on is about that, but he loves it when we hold him on our lap and act like we're going to drop him. He flings his head back and grins and giggles.
We don't have another doctor's appt. until September, but I'm guessing our little guy probably weighs about 17 or so lbs. He's growing faster lengthwise, but isn't really chubby. He still looks a lot like Trevor, although his eyes are definitely mine. Lt. blue. I'm excited to say it looks like he has an olive skin tone, so he'll be a tan baby. Being as pale as I am, I'm very happy that he won't have my skin problems.
Not much else to report. I'll leave you with one more picture from July 4. Part of a series I took in our sunflower/tomato garden on the old rusty swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment