Monday, July 09, 2007

Pool Time!

This past Sunday afternoon my mom and dad came over to visit and eat lunch with us. We put Tman in the pool for a bit so he could splash around - it was pretty hot out there so Trevor put up the beach umbrella to give us a little shade.




Blogger is being a pain tonight, so I can only post this one picture. I'll add some others tomorrow.

Until then - have a great evening.

Love,
T,H & T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so big now! He's still a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, he looks like a little cute Gilligan! : )

CarrieB said...

Peeking in....completely ashamed of myself.....how is it that you have had a baby and I didn't even know?? Congratulations Heather! He is gorgeous! I need to do a better job of checking blogs.

Anonymous said...

You need to update! Well, then again, so do I!