Saturday, January 03, 2009

** January 2009 **

Well, here we are at the beginning of another new year. Can you believe it? I just got used to writing 2008 on everything and now I have to start all over again!

Our New Year was celebrated quietly with a nice dinner and in bed before midnight. I was more than happy with that kind of celebration. Dick Clark and the big Crystal Ball didn't interest us this year.

We had a nice holiday season - now we're ready for some snow or for it to warm up again. I have started pulling out books on herbs and gardening, much to Trevor's horror. Poor guy, he can't keep up with my hobbies - I can't either! I start them and he finishes them.

Tristen is growing like crazy. He's saying so much these days, complete sentences and expressing himself in ways like "NO!" or "Go Away!" (to Scout) or "I want to tickle you" ... he is just so much fun. When I'm at work I miss him like crazy and look forward to our weekends together.

Scout is growing too ... and he's finally shaping up to be a nice addition to the family. I wasn't too sure about him a couple of months ago. I was wondering if we could send him to live somewhere else, but we stuck it out and now he's a lot of fun too. He loves us and wants to be around us all the time. Hates the outside and dearly loves chasing the cats. The cats hate him.

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to talking to our loved ones and visiting with you all during 2009. We are praying for a blessed year.

Love,
Trevor Heather and Tman

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy New Year Heather and family!