Since I've posted my scrapbook room I think I need to show the rest of the house. Trevor and I bought this 80 year old farmhouse last summer and we've been renovating it since then. My favorite question from my 6 year old niece is "Aunt Heather, did you buy this house so you can tear it apart?" Funny! Anyway - I don't have all my pics on this computer, but this is a good one to start with. This is a picture of our house around the holidays. My husband loves the cheesy Reindeer and refuses to go a Christmas without it. ICK! I prefer white lights, although a fully working strand would be nice. :-) Maybe next Christmas things will look much different. It is hard to decorate when everything is still in boxes.
I'm going to document the changes of our house here so our friends and family can always check in and see what's going on. Thanks for looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment