Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Random thoughts on a belated entry!

good golly ... has it really been this long since I last blogged?! We haven't been busy so I can't really use that as an excuse. :)

My scrap room is on hold for a bit, but it seems my supplies continue to grow. I don't understand it. Of course I do, I can't stop myself at times. My latest purchase includes patterned paper by Rusty Pickle. I had to buy the ugly frankenbunny paper as well as the scary carrot paper for Easter. Not that I'm going to use it. I think if anyone received a card or something with that paper on it they would freak - if you've seen it then you'll know what I'm talking about. It is quite ugly, but its unique and I love it.

I've decided this blog needs to be about more than my scrap room. I'm will include book reviews, pictures of my latest projects, and anything else going on in my life. I'm excited to keep this thing updated.

Thought for the day "Opportunities (blessings) are often disguised as hard work. That's why many of us don't recognize them." I have been pondering this quote for more than a day - more than a week even. It seems to apply to some things in my life that I had considered less than an opportunity (blessing). Now I know ... I just have to work harder to find the blessing!

Ciao!
H

No comments: