Let me tell you, I am so psyched right now!!! I finally figured out how to add my blog banner! It was a completely simple fix! Now I can get on my computer and not obsess about this silly banner - it has been driving me mad. Tenika, thank you so very much for taking the time to help me with this. I appreciate your help - you rock girl!
Its finally Friday and I'm so ready for the weekend. This has been a tough week (reference previous days whining entry) and I feel like just kicking back and not thinking about a thing. I have several scrapbook projects to complete, and I'm working on some cards for work, but those are fun things. Trevor and I worked out in the yard last night and really got quite a bit accomplished, but there are still a few "clean up" types of things we need to do, so I might even work up enough motivation to go outside and finish up.
I'm in the mood to read a good book. It has been a long time since I found a really good book. I think it was "Prodigal Summer" by Barbara Kingsolver. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it to you. Barbara Kingsolver is one of my all time favorite writers. She mixes her science background into her writing, and creates the most visual paragraphs. I recommend ANY of her books actually - she's awesome.
Something new I learned about: Hummingbird moths. Aren't they marvelous?!
Ciao~
Friday, May 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome banner!
Post a Comment