Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tenika's Meme Challange #4

These are my creations for Tenika's challange on 2Peas. My husband and I have been renovating our farmhouse and the kitchen is a reflection of me - my colors and style of decor. I love the cozy feel of this room - when its clean! :) We ripped out the walls between the dining room and kitchen, put up cedar beams, installed new cabinets, the sliding glass door, all the appliances, tile floor, added a new pantry, and we're still painting some trim and adding shelves.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are a few items from my studio - I have all my stamps stored on shelves made out of an antique chicken coop. The spools of ribbon are in an old wooden bowl, and my initials - while not completely finished - were painted by me. I added a few pieces of ribbon to help the poor things stand out a bit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

amazing grace said...

Love the ribbon!!! :)