Saturday, June 18, 2005

~Anonymous~

My mom, the "anonymous" poster on my last entry, asked a very good question. "Did you pray before you wrote this?" Well, mom, no I did NOT! I knew what God would say if I told him I was planning on bashing an ex co-worker for lying and trying to get Trevor in trouble for the mistakes SHE made. But then, mom already knew that. She was just sending me one of those "mom mails" that have to point out the obvious - *sigh*. Therefore, I would like to apologize for the nasty things I mentioned in my previous post about my polk dot thrift store dress wearing country bumpkin ex co-worker. :) There, I feel much better! I will tell you, I am normally not as catty as I sound in my previous entry, but my feathers were ruffled and I figured my blog would be the perfect semi-private spot to say what I really wanted to tell my co-worker. I really am a nice and decent person - just don't mess with my family or my claws come out. You understand, right God?

So - tomorrow is Father's Day and after church we're having a cookout for my dad. I cleaned and cooked most of this morning in preparation for a cookout we had this evening and tomorrow's cookout. It feels so good to sit here and know I don't have anything left to do! My bathroom is sparkling clean. The bed is made. My floors are scrubbed and sparkling. The kitchen sink is empty. The spider living on my screen door is gone and can't attack me when I walk outside. All is well in my little world. I feel ready to celebrate what a great father I have. I'm looking forward to my tribute to him, which I will write tomorrow morning.

In conclusion, aren't we ALL happy and relieved to know that Tom romantically proposed to Katie atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris ... and THEN had enough energy to hold a press conference? I, for one, am so glad every news station covered that breaking story. Now I can sleep again. ;)

~ciao

No comments: