Sunday, June 05, 2005

{So Sad ...}

My boyfriend Jack has disappeared. He's got yellow hair, orange eyes, and long whiskers. He's was last seen wearing a red coller lined with rhinestones and a bell. He's charming, a soft-spoken gentleman, and most definitely NOT the outdoorsy type.

Sad, but true. My kitty escaped from the house while Trevor and I were at church this morning. Evidently "somebody" opened the only window in the whole house that doesn't have a screen and the furry guy climbed out. Since we live in a rural community, and own about 17 acres of mostly wooded property, it is impossible to figure out where he went. Trevor and I spent much of the evening combing the woods looking for him and calling his name. He didn't even respond to me shaking the kitty treats in a jar. I'm just devastated. Jack is the kitty who greets me at the door each evening and then proceeds to follow me around the house until bedtime. His haircolor matches mine. At night, after he has announced that he's ready to go to bed, he falls asleep on my left side, and Trevor on the right. He makes me so happy ... until today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you have a pet then you know how much they become a part of your family. My Jack is awfully special to me. If you will, say a prayer that he finds his way back home where he'll be safe and loved. I sure would appreciate it.

good night all ...

No comments: