


Corolla Lighthouse at different angles.

Inside the Lighthouse Store were many neat antiques from the lighthouse. I happened to love this mantel with all of the lanterns.

This is my hubby - he was really sick of me pointing my camera at him, but I actually like this shot! Can you see the lighthouse in his sunglasses?

This little guy was quite shy. Before I had my camera out he was busily cleaning out his crab shack - throwing a clawful of sand into his neighbor's house. When I pulled out my camera he only made it out of his hole BRIEFLY so I could snap his picture. The postcard I bought of a crab is MUCH better! :)
Finally, this is Trevor all decked out for the beach. NOT! He wanted to scare our friends by dolling himself up and announcing he was ready to head down to the beach. He looked much better after he changed into his swimming trunks and sandles without black socks!

~ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment