Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wash Day

When we returned home from the beach I found that my parents had done a little redecorating on our front porch. Since we live in an old farmhouse, and I love old/antique things, my mom and dad thought it would be fun to play a joke on us. They moved an old washing machine up on the porch and strung a clothesline across the length of the porch. Then they proceeded to hang an array of obscene (and some not so) clothes on the clothesline. Won't my mom feel funny knowing her granny underwear are posted on the internet?! Who has the last laugh now mom?! :) Just kidding - those aren't really hers. But, I have been instructed to return the bib overalls to my dad - they are probably his favorite pair.

Sorry for the poor photo quality - it was really humid outside and my camera lens kept fogging up on me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My parents are going on vacation the first week of August and we always watch their animals at their house. I wonder what we'll surprise them with when they return home?! :)

~ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and to think, I was complaining about the humidity here! At least I can take photos without fogging up. I hope you are used to it or at least can handle it. I think I'd be stuck with my head in the freezer.

Cute prank from your folks! Love the bibs!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know its all foggy, but I LOVE THE PICS !! I think it gives your pictures an "aged" look ... I think your parents have a great sense of humor !!