Just back from a week long vacation at the beach. It was wonderful to hang out with friends, eat bad food, and absorb as many rays of sun as possible, but it sure feels good to be home! We went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina (where Message In A Bottle was filmed) and had the best weather July could ever provide. It stormed twice, but only at night after a full day of the beach. The ocean was warm and friendly for the entire week. At night we walked along the beach and even chased a few sand crabs. We visited the lighthouse. Wandered around the historic section of renovated houses turned shops. But mostly we played outside in the sand. One evening we decided to swim in the pool after dark. It sounded fun at the time ... but they sure grow some big mosquitoes in North Carolina!
I will post some pictures once I get them downloaded. Until then, I just wanted to say hello and update my blog in case some of you out there miss me. :)
Ciao!
2 comments:
Me! I missed you! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. It sounds wonderful. Can't wait to see photos.
oooh !! we went to the outter banks once !! LOVED IT !!! I would love to go back and actually GO through cape hatteras !! And maybe not get stuck in the sand in the truck this time around... te he he ... sounds like you had a blast !! SO happy for you !!
Post a Comment