Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Foul Topic...

"Doody Calls" reads the statement on the back end of a large white septic truck that passed us the other day.

"Number 1 in the Number 2 Business" ... reads the tailend of the competitor's septic truck. I've seen this truck several times!

What would one's job title be in the septic cleaning business ... "DOOD?"

When they're tired are they "POOPED?"

When they don't know the answer to something do people tell them "You don't know CRAP!"?

When they're sick do they feel like "DOO DOO?"

When they're angry, do they get "pissed off?"

When a customer isn't satisfied with their work do they say "You STINK!"?

When something catches them off guard do they yell "Holy S@*#!"?

Could you imagine if we all advertised so honestly?

Lawyers (and I can write about them because I'm a paralegal!!) would say "If you're reading this ad please call me so I can send you the bill!"

Banks: "No service fees ... no account!"

Hospitals/Doctors: "We care about you and your health... but only if you have insurance"

:)

No comments: