Life is about to return to normal for our little household. The white monsters and their owner (all of whom I love dearly ... just in case you can't tell) drove off this morning on their way to back to New Orleans by way of a job interview in Nashville. They were excited to embark on this next phase of their adventure - reentering the world of normal.
We're all emerging ...
Misha ... back into the decision making mode now that she has a plan
The dogs from their frightening experience in the country
Trev and me ... from the craziness that has been our lives for the past few weeks ... and
The cats are emerging from the basement.
It will be a slow and steady process for all of us!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katrina: I Hate Hurricanes Forever
First, I apologize about a lack of updates, but I've been working. I got away from the group for a day and went up north to the house of Miss Gerri, who may be one of the most open, compassionate women I've ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to add you to my favorites!
I have a ##work at home## Web site. It pretty much covers ##work at home## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time:-}
Canada's next Oscar entry is C.R.A.Z.Y.
C.R.A.Z.Y. has been chosen to represent Canada at the 78th annual Academy Awards in the best foreign film category.
Surfin' online I found your blog, really a good job!
I'm going to bookmark you to get the news I think are relevant to my project!
I have a bad consolidation credit debt in uk site/blog. It pretty much covers bad consolidation credit debt in uk related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-), Every advice would be really very much appreciated!
Hopefully things will get back to normal again for you!! If normal ever happens!! Oh my I laughed about the cats. My friend had her dog over the other day, the cats did not emerge from our basement until exactl 3 hours after the dog left the house and of course they had to sniff EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment