This verse:
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
TREVOR...
Returned home Saturday evening. He had a wonderful time on the camping trip and returned home with an arsenal of hilarious stories. He took 4 youth aged boys with him and they all seemed to have a good time.
MY FAMILY ...
This picture of my cousin's son. His name is Clay. He is 11 years old and such a sweetie. He spent most of the afternoon catnapping on the porch swing while I stole pictures of him sleeping.
THIS BLOG MY FRIEND STARTED FOR HER DAUGHTER:
Mikayla
and
April's Blog too!
I love being able to stay in touch with my friends I don't get to see on a daily basis!
AND FINALLY ...
This Church
On Sunday, after church service, I helped a few others prepare and serve the visitor's lunch. We had such a fun time visiting with each other and some of the visitors who stayed to eat with us. The food was awesome (Leigh Ann's pot roast kicked butt!) and the guys regaled us with stories from the camping trip. Fun times all around!
ciao!
1 comment:
Ahh, thank you.
Good photos as always. yum, Leigh ann Always fixes good food!
I love that verse too.
So when you coming over?
Post a Comment