Friday, September 02, 2005

Let the Weekend Begin!

This AWFUL week is over ... Friday has arrived!! Here are a few highlights of my upcoming weekend:

Michelle should arrive around 3:00 this afternoon!

The office is closing early today ... I'm out of here in a matter of minutes.

We have a long weekend ahead of us with lots of visiting and planning

Trevor and I are going to do something F*U*N on Monday - no working around the house, no working period. We'll figure out something outdoorsy and fun and force Michelle to participate! :)

Did I mention Michelle is going to be here soon?! :)

Everyone have a restful weekend. For those of you who are struggling with loss and the devastation from the hurricane, please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. There are lots of relief efforts going on in our town and you can be sure I'm doing my part to help out.

God Bless!

No comments: