Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Muesday

It feels like Monday, but its really TUESDAY!!!! Feeling the stress of a long weekend full of craziness.

First of all, and most importantly, my friend arrived on Friday. She managed to get interviewed by the local news and was a household celebrity on Saturday morning. Saturday night my dad ended up going to the hospital with some heart issues. So, we spent the rest of the weekend either at the hospital or showing Michelle around town. I'm hoping she'll decide to settle down here for a bit!

I'm not exactly sure what to write today because my emotions are all over the board. So so sad about this hurricane, and even more sad about the state of the nation. I wish we could all put our differences behind us - whether race, political, or religious and work together as a country.

I will continue to pray and hope for the best. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something happy to write about! :)

ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How's your dad doing? Is he home now? Send him my love! : )