There is a squirrel living in the attic above my office!!! It is the funniest. I'm not scared of critters - and the fluffier (is that a word?!) the tail the cuter they are to me! Anyway - I came to work last week and heard what I thought was a bird flying around the attic. They've gotten up there before and I figured there was another one up there. I went up the attic stairs and saw a HUGE shadow on the far wall .... of a squirrel! The little guy looked at me, sat up on his haunches with his paws to his mouth, and twitched his fluffy grey tail. Then he scampered off into the eaves of the house.
Now, I know all about the damage squirrels can do to an attic, and my husband has forbidden me to feed the fella, but for now I think it is great that I have a little friend living in the attic. I visit him whenever I hear him running around above my head and we have staring contests.
He's much cuter than the bats I found up there this past summer! :)
~ciao
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we have a pet squirrell too!! He leaves on teh ledge outside our kitchen window!! He stares at me when I was dishes. I sneak food out to him!! Shadow loves to sit in the window and look at him, I have hte cutest picture of the two of them staring at eachother!!
Have you seen my blog lately? It is doing something funky
I guess it's o.k. at the office, but we had one in the attic of our house. You know those suckers must be nocturnal? All night long, scratching and scampering and doing little squirley things right above my head. Needless to say I couldn't sleep, but if I could have, I'm sure I would have dreamed of squirrel stew! : )
Post a Comment