Thursday, October 06, 2005

Is This For REAL?!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....not sure what the best way to comment on this. On the one hand, I see a lot of wisdom of those times (the simplicity of keeping your home a haven, supporting your husband, etc), but I also kind of cringe at the idea of "a good wife always knows her place". Ouch. No wonder we had a huge women's movement in the 60's!

Judah said...

I agree there is some wisdom in that article, it makes sense, the way God designed a happy home, but some of the comments are a bit much

mindi11 said...

i think a man must have written this. ;) i agree with carrie and april. but if my husband is a sahd right now, shouldn't he be doing this for me??? :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Did they mean a good MAID??? Or maybe they meant a good DOG?? Surely they weren't talking about someone who's supposed to be the love of your life?